Friday, March 19, 2010

Project Queue

Everyone has the first blog post, so I might as well get it out of the way.

Here are some of the things I have made, can make, or that I am currently working on. My lack of work space make things a little complicated to start or finish things.

Here is my attempt at the Shishkebab from Fallout 3. As you can see it was not made to be exact. It does have a real gas tank and brake/grip from a motorcycle. The blade isn't from a lawn mower, as they usually have bends and holes in them. I had attempted to sell it on Ebay but had no takers.

IMG_0460

IMG_0457


IMG_0454

My  fiancée modelling for fun


Below is mostly Metal Objects cut on the CNC Plasma machine I have access to.

DSC00723

DSC00724

il_fullxfull.86060535

Plasma Sword I made and sold, probably should make more of these.

DSC00726

DSC00729

Some belt buckles, Bottom two from the plasma cutter. I have misplaced the Batman one around the house. The NES (not shown) ones I have sold and not yet replinished.

DSC00727

A quick (somewhat sloppy) prop I made for my Dr. Horrible costume a few Halloweens ago.

DSC00728

The inside of the prop just for show. The tubes glow blue, I couldn't find a spare 9v to power them for the photo.

That's it for now,
CoPirate

No comments:

Post a Comment